- Trained in 360-degree thinking approach for executive function deficits
- Trained in the use of PECS - Picture Exchange Communication System
- Registered MBSImP Clinician; the Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile is a standardized approach for assessing swallowing impairment using Videofluroscopy - which Ashley completes at North Valley Hospital for acute care patients and as an out-patient procedure.
- Trained in the S.O.S - Sequential Oral Sensory feeding approach
- VitalStim certified - VitalStim is a modality that is used in conjunction with swallowing therapy.
Serving on the Board of Directors for the Montana Down Syndrome Association, Kalispell Chapter
Member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association